Part of Me..

Part of Me..
wakakakaaa..

Monday, March 31, 2008

The end of evolution...part 1...

hmmm.....ari nie...aku x keje....1 day off before report duty at new company......well... pg td pun aku dh bangun lambat...x igt aku bgn kul 1....xper aku dh bgun awal pg td.....kul 7 td....my buddy nk gie keje...tp baju dia x gosok lg...so i help her la.....after she go to work....i resume my sleeping la... until i got a call from her in about 1 o'clock....telling me that she is bank to pay my car installments.... thanx buddy 4 the help....after that...i started to get headache lah....that's its the rite time to wake up la tue....so..just go to the bathroom....brushing my teeth...having my first coffee for the day....and.. check out my download session last nite...a..ha...the download for vantage point is already complete....i just save it...and started to searching another movie la....now i dont have to go to tengok wayang anymore la....so its time to check e-mail...read some newspaper and view my profile at frenster...
but suddenly i thinking of TABM.....ha...today..how was them..??maybe at first, they a little bit struggle la....without me...sorry beb...my jodoh there not panjang la....i cant let the oppurtunity just pass me like that....i still have my ambitions...my dream, not fullfill yet...so i have to chase it... great oppurtunity maybe came to us one time only....there's nothing wrong with TABM, but i still want to fly higher......thanx TABM...good memories there will alwiz be mine....but the evolution must go on.....for my buddy there....syida, kak supiah, k emi, sue, nazihah, nurul, ina, yatie, azni, maya, amirul (kucen), aidil, lokman, fairus, azlan, abg md, abg man, achik razak, farid, azman, zam, shukrie, and so on la....i cannot put all ur name here....but knowing all of u...that u guys still in my mind.....special thanx to Low.....the supplier but now being my frenz la....u rock beb...!!!and maybe last 4 Nazir....the Kaizen's guy...nice but mystery guy....ha..ha..ha...thanx frenz.....u help me a lot......keep on good thing 4 TABM,....i know u 'll still there....beware with the 'bangla' guy there, i know that u hate him, but........just ignore him....
4 syida...after 21 april its time for u to leave TABM....ya...u must follow ur husband rite...???.. all the best to u....one day if i go to labuan...i will catch up with u....selamat pengantin baru and may happiness be urs......nazihah & nurul...slamat jadi ibu....korang nie anak sulung kan...???Nazihah jgn cerewet sgt,..dan jgn kerap gaduh ngn sue sgt.....x elok utk ibu yg mengandung....
well....a special thanx to saper yg belanja i that day, at Agehan Japanese Restaurant, Grand Blue Wave Hotel.....after this...a month la i x nk makan Japanese food.....however it is very nice and thnx a lots......c...u guys next time.....maybe somewhere....or sometime we will meet again....bye..