Part of Me..

Part of Me..
wakakakaaa..

Sunday, March 9, 2008

The beginning...

he...he..he...finally i found nice place to start career as a 'pro blog writer'.....dh lama aku usha blogger.com....cuma x berkesempatan nk explore lebih2....now i got connection at home...and this is the rite time to express myself thru this blog....god i will luv my life because i like to share my feeling wit sumting or sumone....but wit sumone...sometime we cannot share all of our feeling.... so might be thru this blog would be the nice one.....thanx to my buddy, lili....thru her make me open my heart back to know blogger.com as my new port in a web world....thanx bebs....

well...apa nk tulis as my first intro haa....?hmmm...my frenz just go back just now....we had a good time...chatting....munching and gossip...yalah... theres a lot of thing happens nowadays.... the latest one is about election....yea...thats a big decision by people...nowadays gov might be forgot that the people vote 4 them...and they must put their responsibilities first to serve for people.....the people's voice is the main key in a gov...in other word...gov actually be a slave for people, isn't it.??..they must work for everything that people's want.....if they do not do that, ha...ha...they will be kick by their own people....now we see the power of peoples...... its a good knowledge for the slave who obey their master instructions.....!!!

But 4 me, even there's a little fear in my heart seeing other state fall into other party....but who knows...thing will be better after this..?might be that federal gov cannot simply make decision on certain things....like fuel increase,...etc,...

well....weekend nie i just lepak at my home only....its been a long time x lepak cenggini kt umah... asalnya aku nk kuar,...but while i sleeping, my mate said that my frenz want to come home... ok.. just let them come...bagus gak...actually aku x tau nk gi mana pun...tp sebab dh biasa sgt kuar... so rasa lain plak bila x kuar nie...tp kuar masa sekarng x bagus sgt..lg la kerajaan selangor bru je jatuh kt tgn pembangkang...so anything can be happens...so just beware....

ok...i think thats it 4 today.....nk tgk heroes plak....i'm going to luv this site...i already got a blog in frenster...but i dont like it all of that....feeling like menunjuk pun ada gak kalau post kt situ....so here is this...my new port...here i can post everything i want....no sensored thing to consider.... see ya....

No comments: