Part of Me..

Part of Me..
wakakakaaa..

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tribute to Ellyda...for her recent post at her blog's...

What our young graduates have to say about work:

“As a fresh grad, I shouldn’t be too picky as long as the salary is enough to cover necessities.” – Ang Hoi Lee

“I do not want to see myself in the same position after a period of time.” – Nurdiana Mohd Afandi

“Exposure is essential for me as I don’t want to work in a limited market. That would make me feel like a frog in a well.” – Daren Yoong

“My immediate concern is to improve myself as I am still learning and developing my strengths.” – Sanjev Sunder

“I honestly prefer a place where you can equip yourself with lots of experience that can help you down the road.” – Lin Rou Wen

“Upward mobility is important ... I don’t mind waiting as long as it happens.” – Leon Lee Wei Fu

for a full story....

http://thestar.com.my/education/story.asp?file=/2008/4/13/education/20902434&sec=education

and elly,....i agree bout ur opinion while hunting for a jobs....but whatever,...don't be jobless....its fucking best....but after that...no more best la.....ha...ha...ha...

1 comment:

[zsazsa] said...

tima kaceh kerana wat tribute kpd blog aku hehehe.. ala aku patut letak the lake house la ek.. tp dia tak comedy kan huhu.. ape lg vite pun.. sweet home alabama pun ok muehehehe